1. What are the advantages of purchasing a pre-made website template?Major advantage is price: You get a high quality design for just $20-$70.
Another important advantage is development time: Nothing beats immediately.
2. What do I receive when I order a pre-made Template from 1001 Templates?After you complete the payment via our secure form, then you will receive a confirmation email with link(s) to download .zip(s). The .zip file(s) contains the following: PSD file(s), HTML file(s), fonts and advanced clipart library.
You will need unzipping software to uncompress the .zip archive. Windows users may visit www.7zip.com. Mac users may visit www.StuffIt.com.
3. In what formats are your templates available?Website templates are available in Photoshop and HTML formats. Fonts are included with Photoshop file. In most templates HTML is compatible with Adobe Dreamweaver and most web editing software.
4. What am I allowed and not allowed to do with the templates?You may:
- Build a website using the template in any way you like.
- Resell or redistribute templates (like we do).
- Claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of content providing companies and individuals.
- Make more than one project using the same template (you have to purchase the same template once more in order to make another project with the same design)
5. What is the difference between unique and non-unique purchase?
- NON-UNIQUE PURCHASE:
Non-exclusive purchase means that other people can buy the template you have chosen some time later.
- UNIQUE PURCHASE:
Exclusive purchase guarantees that you are the last person to buy this template. After an exclusive purchase occurs the template is being permanently removed from the sales directory and will never be available to other customers again. Only you and people who bought the template before you will own it.
6. Is it reasonable to make unique purchase of template that was already purchased before?Yes. Because there is very small chance that you will find the same design on the net. There are more than 3,000,000,000 webpages online now according to statistics on www.google.com.
7. Is the license a one-time fee payment?Yes, the payment for your template is a one-time fee without any additional charges. After purchasing you may use the template as many times as you need for one website.
8. Is it possible for me to pay one price and have access to all downloads for a certain amount of time?Sorry, at the present time 1001 Templates does not provide membership based services.
9. I would like to make payment by company check. Is that possible?Please use MoneyBookers payment option. They accept payments by check
10. Is there any return policy?Since 1001 Templates is offering non-tangible irrevocable goods we do not issue refunds after the product is shipped, which you are responsible for understanding upon purchasing any article at our site. Please make sure that you`ve carefully read `sources available` section.
We only make exceptions with this rule when the product appears to be not-as-described on a case by case basis in agreement of the parties concerned. The deadline for any refund claim is one week after the delivery date.