You can change the background color, box colors, border colors, and link colors.
There is however a way to customize your channel by using a combination of background colors and a background image:
- Under Advanced Design Customization section locate the 'Background Image' section, and click the 'Browse' button.
- Find an image that you'd like to appear as your Channel's background and select the file.
- Don't forget to click the 'Update Channel' button to save your changes!
Check out this cool YouTube background made by SuperSonicShot. featureing neon psychedelic flowers.
- Download the YouTube background by right clicking the image above and saving it to your computer.
- Upload the image as your background on YouTube.
- Optionally, copy over the following color codes below to complete the design:
Background color: Black (#000000)
Wrapper color: Black
Wrapper text color: White (#FFFFFF)
Wrapper link color: #5aeaea
Background color: Black
Title text color: White
Link color: #20597e
Body text color: #698fa0
More YouTube Themes here: